The paperwork process may seem tedious, however, please know we are here to assist you in any way possible. Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com at any time.
Please send all the requested paperwork below to the following address: Adam Travel Services, Inc. Hajj & Umrah Consultant 7 Marshall Street, Suite 201 Boston, MA 02108
If you have any questions for Adam Travel, the following is the contact information: Br. Rami Abdo: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Paperwork Set 1 [2nd Deadline: Oct. 10th]
All the items below must be submitted electronically to Br Rami directly at: email@example.com
Deposit: A clear copy of $ 500 check (per person). The deposit check needs to be payable to Adam Travel. Please write in the memo section: IAR Umrah Group    ‣ If you prefer to send your check payment by mail, you can mail it to: Adam Travels, 7 Marshall Street, Suite 201 Boston, MA 02108
Travel Documents: A scanned copy of the passport(picture page only).
‣ If you are not a US Citizen, we need the copy of the Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) as well.
‣ Please note, you can only go on the Jerusalem Tour if you are a U.S. Citizen.
‣ The passport(s) must be valid for 6 months prior to the travel date.
‣ Please submit other accompanying documents per instructions (e.g. Green Card).
A photo of you for visas. This can be taken from a phone to show the face and shoulders with white background.
Infants Only: Immunization Record & Birth Certificate for the Infants.
- Per Saudi Guidelines, sisters of all ages can travel with no mahram.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Card is not required but you can keep it with you!
Paperwork Set 2 [Deadline: Oct 15th]
Remaining Balance: Please submit the remaining balance with the guidance of Adam Travel. After you have acquired your total from Adam Travel, please write a check for the remaining total minus the deposit. Please coordinate with Br Rami accordingly!